Martin Fernandez (Dial-in)
*No quorum for votes
Combined Federal Campaign-Ernest Rodriguez
- MORE is now registered for the CFC –
- MORE Board and Staff discussed communications and advertising options to spread the word of our involvement.Updates to website, social media, etc to come soon.
Office 365/IT update for Staff-Martin Fernandez
- Martin updated Board and Staff on access issues to Office 365/Sharepoint – will put publishing calendar there and task BOD
- Suggested offering a training at future board meeting if demand is there.
- Martin discussed upcoming updates to moreepics.com to address feedback from Events Staff and security issues.
Membership Outreach-Ernest Rodriguez
- Outreach to recent lapsed/expired members continues.
- Current list provided by Ryan Delaney
- MORE Board Members to divide up the list for direct peer to peer outreach efforts.
- Outreach will continue through August, with support from MORE/IMBA staff.
Winter Party- Russ Adams
- Time to consider venue, caterer, etc.
- Strongly leaning towards the Coffield Community Center in Silver Spring again.
- Board/staff to discuss offline and begin making arrangements.
Patapsco Epic Debrief- All
- Full debrief/post-mortem with Event staff and Epic Committee to be scheduled at a date TBD.
- Board/staff in attendance at the Epic all agreed it was a super fun, well-run event and a great focal point for the local riding community.
- Holly Fischer and Epic Committee did an incredible job organizing and promoting the event.
- Event stats and recap to be posted on www.more-mtb.org this month.