Step 1 - UPLOAD THE FILE
- Make sure you have the document ready to go on your computer - it is important to give it a simple, plain english name - like: MORE-2020-Financial-Statements.pdf before you upload it - makes it easier to locate in the file list
- Log into Shopify and click the "Settings" link in the bottom left hand corner of the admin screen
- Locate the files widget and click it
- Click the "Upload files" button in the to right corner of the screen and follow the prompts. Once the file has been uploaded make note of its new url - copy it to your clipboard
STEP 2 - ADD THE FILE INFO TO THE DOCUMENTS ELEMENT
From the Shopify Admin click the "Apps" link on the left hand navbar
Click the Shogun Page Builder App
Click "Advanced" from the top menu
Click MORE Documents" under the Data Collections heading
- Make sure not to change or add properties, make sure you scroll down to the "Entries" section.
If you are updating an existing document scroll down to the bottom of the page and find it on the list of available documents, click the "Edit" button, otherwise and make the necessary updates, e.g. Paste the URL you copied from step 1 above into the "documenturl" field. If you are adding a new document simply scroll down the page to the "entries Section and fill in the blanks for documentname, documenturl and documenticon (for document icon you should enter one of the following values: waiver, bike, pdf, certificate, financial, form, chart, policy, report, info). If you enter nothing in documenticon a simple info icon will display
- Click "Save Entry"
Click the "Save" button in the top right of the screen
Your document changes should now reflect on the MORE Documents page