- Auction ends December 31st at midnight
- This Auction is for a 3 night stay
- Successful bidder must be 24 years or older, present a credit card for reservation/damages and be flexible for events at the Purple Fiddle (there may not be any scheduled)
- Open dates will be between June 3rd and August 29th. The 4th of July weekend is blacked out. Winner is well advised to hustle and select their dates as other customers may take them if they hesitate.
- Winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to Stumptown Brewing
- Winner gets 4 tickets to the Purple Fiddle for their selected weekend IF a concert is happening and if tickets are available. No refund if no concert or if concert happens to be sold out.
Red Squirrel Pines Details:
Ever heard of luxury camping? Here it is!
Well perhaps super deluxe awesome luxury camping!!
Welcome to Red Squirrel Pines! This lovely cabin is conveniently located just off WV Rt. 32/Appalachian Highway in The Pines Community at Beaver Ridge. It is a short drive to the artsy community of Thomas and an even shorter drive to the food and fun in the tiny town of Davis. Hikers and hunters will love the easy access to the Monongahela National Forest. Mountain bikers will delight in the super easy access to world-class trails. The Canaan Valley is generally 10° cooler in the summer and you are only 2 hours from Snowshoe and a little over an hour from Bryce.
Gravel grinding roads abound for long rides through the pines. Bike wash station available except in winter. Winter visitors will love the cozy fireplace and the short drive to the slopes at Canaan Resort and the trails at White Grass. Family meals will be easy and fun with the well-equipped kitchen and open floor plan. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and beautiful starry nights Canaan Valley offers while lodged in a cozy mountain neighborhood. WIFI is provided along with a generous sized monitor in the living room. Be sure to memorize your NetFlix, Hulu or Amazon account info, pack a laptop or iPad and enjoy your favorite shows.
Red Squirrel Pines offers cable television and a large selection of DVDs. Packing a great book is highly recommended or explore the wide range of books already there! Winter visitors should plan on 4 or all-wheel drive vehicles for safe access.